Pun Pun Welcome
We at Pun Pun know that many who come to Thailand, or for that matter to Asia, maybe doing so for the first time. Possibly on your first international trip and that you may be thousands of miles from your home. We try to bring forth the mental images and the feelings that we had on our first trip a long distance from home, away from family and loved ones. While we know that the spirit of excitement and adventure are there, there is also some sense of distance and of being removed from the things that give us the feeling of comfort and security. In addition to the aforementioned adventurous activities such as the trekking, touring, sightseeing, shopping, etc.. which none of us can quite manage for 24 hours of each day, we have several relaxing smaller amenities at Pun Pun.....
* Dining = Featuring some local favorites as well as Western = at the front bar lounge or at the riverside
* Lounge = Local firewater as well as imported
* Traditional Thai Massage = In the privacy of your own room...just what the Dr. ordered after a long day of trekking [or shopping]
* Videos = Some current movies as well as some of the oldies
* Pool Table = Snooker or a game of relaxing 8-ball [local rules]
* Darts = On a first class board imported from Saudi Arabia
* T. V. = Occasionally you may even see something in English
* Library = For just unwinding, how about a book from our in- house library, donate a book, take a book.
* e-mail, fax, and overseas telephone service is also available
* Live Music = 6 - 8 different venues within a 5 min. walk
* Night Plaza = 10 minute walk from "Chiang Mai Night Plaza"
* Or maybe just a quiet moment with your beer watching the river go by....
Whatever your choice, we'll do our most to make your stay at "THE PUN-PUN RESTAURANT PANTRY, GUEST HOUSE" A MOST MEMORABLE ONE!
Contact us by e-mail, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org, fax or telephone, for additional details, information or to just say an e-mail "HI"